|Kill 250 spikeball launchers|
|Lv 1||Lv 5|| |
| ||19||23|| |
Rate of Fire:
|3 Shots||8 Shots|| |
Level Up Rate:
|Projectiles affected by gravity|
The Hedgehog fires multiple spike-ball projectiles that are affected by gravity.
- Bouncy projectiles
- Each spikeball does high damage
- Excellent Synergy with Seek Mods. The spikeballs will have good homing ability and will converge on far away targets. Also helps with crowds.
- Precise: All spikeballs are fired in a single concentrated "clot".
- Bounce: Spikeballs bounce 2 times instead of 1 before disappearing. Makes it more apparent that you can hit yourself with these.
- Mine: Each spikeball deploys a mine on each bounce. Can be rather devastating to both player and enemies.
- Firemine: Same as with "Mine", but less efficient due to firemine damage-over-time effect not stacking.
- Seek: Spikeballs home toward enemies, also causing them to travel noticeably further.
- Uber: Spikeballs become quite ridiculously (roughly the size of a regular turret) large. "Collision box", however, does not seem to enlarge as much (if at all).
- Spread: Seemingly no effect.
- With the Taco Terror perk, the spikeballs glow green and appear to be on fire at level 6.