Diceroll is a game mode in Tower of guns. Upon entering a new room a new random effect will apply, replacing the previous one, if applicable.
Known exceptions Edit
The following rooms do not apply a dice roll to the player
- The starting area of each floor
- The ending area of each floor
- Boss Rooms (Including Tog-o-Drome)
- The Crow's Nest
- Hugbot Alley
Known positive rolls Edit
The following rolls provide a benefit to the player without any drawbacks
- Gain coins: Usually 100
- Lootfest: Greatly improves loot drop rates
- Gain extra jump: permanent
- Weapon level-up: At least one, unknown if 2+ exists
- Quad damage: Quadruples player damage
- Random stat buffs
- Double Bank: Doubles your current amount of coins
- All Crits: Sets Crit rate to 100%
- Super Luck: Increases luck, effects unknown.
Known neutral rolls Edit
The following rolls provide a benefit, but at the cost of something else
- Tiny HP loot: plentiful healing, but can't level up weapon or charge item
- Tiny XP loot: plentiful XP, but can't heal or charge item
- All Money loot: Lots of money, can't heal, level up weapon or charge item.
- Jumpy Loot: Only extra jumps are dropped by enemies. (disables all other loot)
Known negative rolls Edit
The following rolls harm the player without any positive effects
- HP leech: drains health over time
- XP leech: drains Weapon XP over time
- Money Leech: drains Coins 1 by 1 over time
- Drain 3 Levels: unknown if other variants exist
- Low-Health mode: reduced to about 30 HP and healing loot disabled
- All champions: Spawns all enemies as champions (effectively a pseudo-nightmare) (presumably no effect with Nightmare perk)
- Hurtful star loot: A homing projectile is dropped by defeated enemies.
- Weak loot: Greatly decreases loot drop rates
- Half Damage: Halves player damage
- Random stat debuffs
- Difficulty loot: All loot spawns as "Difficulty Up" Badges.
- Half bank: halves current supply of money.
Known indifferent rolls Edit
The following rolls affect the gameplay without actually harming or benefiting the player
- Nothing Happens
- Slow Motion: Player speed, enemy speed, projectile speed, and look sensitivity halved
- Fast Forward: Player speed, enemy speed, projectile speed, and look sensitivity doubled
- No HUD: HUD disabled
- Force Hoppy: Will force a jump whenever possible (can be hurtful with a lot of extra jumps)