|Kill 25 Tanks|
|Lv 1||Lv 5|| |
| ||24||37|| |
Rate of Fire:
|1 Shot|| |
Level Up Rate:
The Babel Gun fires explosive projectiles that deals high damage in a small area.
The combination of splash damage, fast firerate, and complete absence of knockback make it a force to be reckoned with.
Level 6 Edit
When upgraded to level 6 using the Taco Terror perk, the guns projectile gain a new fancy star effect, faster speed, and faster firerate.
Notable synergies Edit
- Precise: Minimal effect (splash damage generally corrects any aiming problems that may come from the tiny spread that the gun has)
- TNT: Seemingly no effect (likely due to explosion being the initial effect on this gun)
- Stun: Splash damage and splash slow effect.
- Rapid: Causes the gun to spit out it's projectiles at an impressing rate, allowing to take down many bosses in the matter of seconds.
- Spread: Having ten projectiles with splash damage generally makes it unlikely for an enemy to evade damage.
- Uber: Makes projectiles larger but also introduces a very unpleasant side-effect in form of practically full-screen flash on each shot (the projectile starts too close to the camera as for it's size). Think twice before picking up.